REQUIRED COVID GUIDELINES (SUBJECT TO CHANGE PER CDC GUIDELINES)
Please note the following mandatory guidelines that we all must follow for spring regular season and playoff games:
- All parents and fans in attendance must wear a mask throughout the entire game
- All spectator seating must take place beyond first or third base, or behind the outfield fence
- Avoid areas surrounded by cones or tape, as well
- Games cannot exceed 50 spectators (not including players and coaches)
- Bleacher seating is for players only
- Players are to remain 6 feet apart while off of the field
- Player seating can be on the bench and bleachers to ensure that proper spacing is available
- All players must have masks and wear them at all times when not on the playing field
- Players need to remain 6 feet apart at all times, unless not possible due to on-field circumstances.
- Going forward, baserunners, in addition to batters, will need to wear masks while on the field. No player needs to wear masks while on defense
Coaches and umpires are being asked to monitor and enforce the above guidelines. If they notice that any of the above are note being followed, they will politely ask those not in compliance to adhere to the guidelines. Following this request, if any individual chooses not to follow the Covid guidelines, the game will then be put on hold until the spectator leaves the field. If the spectator refuses to leave, the game will be forfeited by the team of the spectator’s child. This is not something that anyone wants to see happen.
Approved Bats – Cal Ripken Baseball and Babe Ruth Baseball
- Cal Ripken Division (All Levels)– All non-wood bats must have the USABat Marking. The Barrel Maximum is 2 5/8″. No BBCOR Bats are permitted in the Cal Ripken Division. For the T-Ball Division, bats must be marked with the USABat T-Ball Stamp.
- Babe Ruth Baseball 13-15 Division – All non-wood bats must have the USABat Marking or marked BBCOR .50. Bat Barrel – 2 5/8
- Babe Ruth Baseball 16-18 Division – All non-wood bats MUST be a BBCOR .50 and no greater than a -3. Barrel – 2 5/8
DOWNLOADABLE RULE BOOKS:
Select the rule book for your age group.
T-BALL RULES • ROOKIES • MINORS • MAJORS SPRING • MAJORS FALL • BABE RUTH